Picking whether to stay at a Disney or a Non-Disney World hotel is sometimes a challenging decision to make. To better create the very best choice for a hotel accommodation, here are some of the advantages and downsides of staying at a Disney World hotel or not.
Benefits of Staying Off Site
- When staying at a non Disney property, the hotels typically offer more range of facilities to compensate and they also cost less since remaining hotels situated near Disney World are rather pricey
- Normally, hotels situated outside Disney World are larger, one substantial benefit for those who are taking a trip in large groups considering that these hotel rooms are good for 5 to 6 individuals while Disney hotel rooms are just great for four individuals despite the age of the guest.
- Most offsite hotels provide complimentary transportation to Disney World in addition to other tourist attractions such as Universal and Seaworld while hotels onsite only provide free transport to Disney parks and they will not take you to the other location attractions in the city.
- Apart from Disney World, Orlando has lots of other tourist attractions worth exploring and by remaining in an offsite hotel, there is a much easier access to these smaller scale tourist areas all over the location such as shopping locations, fantastic dining establishments and golf courses too.
- If you select to have you lodging with them, A lot of these hotels also offer discounts for Disney World tickets as well as discounts at SeaWorld or Universal.
- As for the food, breakfast is usually complimentary in these hotels and something they offer last minute specials even on peak season while Disney residential or commercial properties have no freebies to offer and dining on these onsite hotels can be really expensive for what you end up paying.
- A lot of the Disney hotels are already a little old compared to a great deal of new hotels being continually developed offsite.
Drawbacks of Staying Off Site
- In regards to quality, there is a terrific distinction in between offsite and onsite hotels.
- A complimentary transport to and from the International Airport will be supplied by these onsite hotels.
- A free shuttle service to all of the four parks in Disney World will likewise be supplied. Unlike those in offsite hotels where some share the same shuttle bus services resulting to a congested ride, there will be no difficulty finding these complimentary shuttle services even throughout the busy seasons given that they run for every thirty minutes.
- Disney World offers one Magical Hour as they call it to those who opt to have their stay in these Disney commercial properties. The visitors will be allowed to enter the park an hour prior to the visitors who are not staying at a Disney World hotel
- Most of the workers working in offsite hotels are not really as acquainted with Disney World as opposed to an actual Disney employee. Employees at onsite Disney hotels are trained well to answer all the questions you have about Walt Disney World.
- Disney guests also have the option to have a character tuck the kids in before bed. You will obviously not get this option at a non Disney property.